"Remember what we talked about?"
"You mean how I shouldn't be giving my knitting away?"
Over the last few months several knitted items were sent on their merry way, disguised as yarny goodness gifts:
- Two Diagonal Garter Stitch Baby Blankets, Lily Sugar 'n Cream cotton yarn.
- Twelve Comfort Scarves, Handmade Especially for You, magic yarn balls.
- Personalized labels attached to each scarf.
- Four beaded coasters with hand-stitched felted bottoms, Noro Daria Multi yarn.
- Personalized rustic gift wrapping.
The Man thinks it hurts my feelings if I don't receive a note of thanks for the knitted gifts.
Most folks do call or send me a note. Hmmm, maybe to find out what it is they have received? "Um, thank you for the knitted, um, item".
Besides 1) people are busy, 2) they're gifts, and 3) it's a most excellent way for me to use up my ever growing yarn stash.
x x x post current pic of yarn stash here (or not) x x x