- It's been almost a month and I still haven't jotted down any New Year's resolutions. Sure, it's usually the same old thing every year - read more books, tidy up and organize, get more exercise (hate it), that kind of thing. But it becomes a plan of action . . . if you write it down.
- It's been almost a month and I'm still using my 2013 datebook because I haven't transferred the important ICE (in case of emergency) info to my new datebook. (And I'm still carrying a datebook because I haven't learned how to use my new lime green iPhone 5C.)
- It's been over a month and I still haven't sent out thank you notes for the wonderful, thoughtful (and yummy) gifts we received at Christmas.
- It's been over a month and I still haven't baked any yummy treats for our neighbors and friends. My fresh lemons are waiting patiently in the fridge to be turned into delicious lemon bars.
- It's been almost a month and my Cricket and Flip looms are still standing naked. The plan for 2014 was to have a warp on either loom (or both) at all times.
Which brings us to today- The Lunar New Year.
|Happy Chinese New Year, 2014|
I like the idea of starting with a clean slate, the potential of anything being possible. Today, being the Lunar New Year, anything is possible including completing my list.
As I said, anything is possible.
Kung Hee Fat Choy, 2014.